Surprisingly it is hard to find many dog recipes that incorporated fish in their ingredients. Good thing you came across this spinach and salmon recipe! This yummy and healthy recipe is one you can share with your furry companion, as the meal works perfectly well for their human counterparts.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1/2 can skinless, boneless salmon (3 ounces), drained
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Heat the EVOO over medium heat in a small nonstick skillet.
- Add the salmon and spinach and cook until heated through.
- Add the eggs and stir continuously until cooked for about 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve in a dog bowl.