Treat your pup a healthy and homemade dinner that’s filled with tasty goodness. Loafs are a great way to ensure the ease of cooking while stockpiling a large amount of good for the week and turkey, veggies, eggs, and oats are a great combo ingredients for most canine companions.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peas
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix together the lean ground turkey, chopped carrots, and peas.
- Add the eggs and oats. Mix until the loaf mixture comes. Lightly grease a loaf pan with olive oil and then add half the mixture to the pan.
- Place 3 hard-boiled eggs along the center of the load and then cover with the other half of the mixture. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool until room temperature. Cut a half-inch slice from the cooled loaf and serve!