A puppy and lactating dog will need more calories as well as an adult dog. An average adult dog requires 2 to 3% of its overall weight as a total daily meal serving, meaning that if you have a 30-pound dog, it will need 0.6 to 0.9 pound of dog food daily. The quantity increases if your dog is engaging in demanding or endurance activities.
Aside from the right calorie it will provide, this yummy and healthy recipe is perfect for your active dog.
- 3 cups of your preferred type of meat
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup of grated or finely chopped vegetables
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place them into a loaf pan and put the pan inside the oven for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- When the it’s cooked. Simply slice into desired serving size.