Making your own natural cat food gives you peace of mind as you know you’re providing your feline with the very best. It also allows you to control what your cat eats and treat medical conditions your cat may be experiencing. There are resources that offer a wide variety of cat food recipes. Here is one quick and easy recipe for you pawparents:
Because of the consistency, this recipe is considered for kittens, but this is also perfect for sick cats or cats who are on a weight gain diet.
- 35 oz. unflavored gelatin
- 45 oz boiling water
- 45 oz evaporated or goat's milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 T. high-calorie mayo
- 2 T. plain yogurt
- 2 T. corn syrup
- 1 capsule Acidophilus (or use yogurt with Acidophilus in it)
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Allow it to cool.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cooled gelatin then place it in refrigerator to firm.
- The mixture will become a harder gelatine consistency. Scoop and use pudding as needed.
- Heat every servings individually.
- Pudding will last for about a week in the refrigerator.
- You can also freeze them for longer storage.