Made with all-natural wholesome ingredients, these yummy recipe will surely be your dog’s favorite treat!
- 2 ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup oats
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ cup apple peeled and grated (about 1 small apple)
- 1/2 cup carrots peeled and grated
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the flour, oats, and brown sugar in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and mix in the water and oil.
- Peal and grate apple and carrots and mix into the egg/water mixture.
- Slowly add the wet mixture into the flour mixture.
- Stir until your form a dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut out your desired shape.
- Bake the cutouts for about 25 to 30 minutes until they are firm.
- Allow to cool before serving.